This was the week of getting some smallish things wrapped up and clearing out brain space. Closing open energy loops, as it were.
There’s something really satisfying about knowing that I don’t have to think about something anymore, that I can move on.
Lots and lots of small victories!
- Got my car back – and the bill wasn’t nearly as bad as it could have been.
- Had a long overdue dental appointment – and again, not nearly as bad as it could have been.
- Figured out a number of small, annoying software/hardware issues.
- Hit a milestone in tax prep – nowhere near done, but one step closer.
- One lamp repaired! (It’s only been on the blink – literally – for six months. Sigh.)
- Had a fabulous Goals call with great people, and now inspired to get moving on a project that’s been sitting for far too long!
What were your tiny steps for the week?